The new Corpus Christi museum building just opened! (They don’t have pictures of it on their site yet, but who’s rushing?) In today’s Houston Chronicle (which does include photos of the finished building), Patty Johnson discusses the museum’s need for some serious collection-building to fill that nice new space. Let’s hope the good citizens of Corpus ante up.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017