Among the nice-but-not-earth-shattering mostly modern offerings at the Nasher Sculpture Center is the outstanding Quantum Cloud XX (tornado), by Antony Gormley. Honorable mention goes to Zaar, an early Chamberlain, and Jonathan Borofsky‘s goofy-yet-magical Walking to the Sky. If you haven’t been recently, it’s a pleasant way to spend an hour. Good gift shop, too.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017