The Harry Ransom Center at UT Austin is an unbelievably cool resource. It was there that Vanessa Redgrave stumbled across the then-unknown Tennessee Williams play Not about Nightingales, and this year alone they’ve acquired archives of Robert De Niro, Alan Furst, Woody Allen and Arnold Newman.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017