If you’ve never been to Bayou Bend, the former home of Houston philanthropist Ima Hogg (or if you haven’t been in a while), October is a good time to check it out: they’re opening it Thursdays from 5-7 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010