If you’ve never been to Bayou Bend, the former home of Houston philanthropist Ima Hogg (or if you haven’t been in a while), October is a good time to check it out: they’re opening it Thursdays from 5-7 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017