If you’ve never been to Bayou Bend, the former home of Houston philanthropist Ima Hogg (or if you haven’t been in a while), October is a good time to check it out: they’re opening it Thursdays from 5-7 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016