If you’ve never been to Bayou Bend, the former home of Houston philanthropist Ima Hogg (or if you haven’t been in a while), October is a good time to check it out: they’re opening it Thursdays from 5-7 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017