If you’ve never been to Bayou Bend, the former home of Houston philanthropist Ima Hogg (or if you haven’t been in a while), October is a good time to check it out: they’re opening it Thursdays from 5-7 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017