Check out Luz Maria Sanchez’s sound piece 2487, a recording of names of people who have died trying to cross the US/Mexico border since ’93. This was her Artpace piece from earlier this year, and will be exhibited at London’s Flaca gallery Oct. 10 – Nov. 5. Go Luz!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017