The Metroplex is featured in this month’s issue of ARTnews (click here and here for links to the two pages). Also, Mari Carmen Ramirez, curator of Latin American art at the MFAH, got a nice mention in this past Sunday’s NYT. Mari Carmen’s Inverted Utopias still stands out as an outstanding recent MFAH show.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017