The MFAH is screening Mel Chin‘s animated film 9-11/9-11 next Monday, September 11. The short, presented as a work-in-progress, links the attack on the WTC with the Chilean military coup of President Allende in 1973. The screening will be accompanied by “making of” documentary and samples of the original comic books and drawings by artists in Santiago. Not to be missed.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017