Congrats to Amber Kappes, recent UT-Permian Basin grad and the only Texas finalist in last year’s Outwin Boochever Portrait Competitionat the National Portrait Gallery!! Kappes’ painting, Shaela and Elliott, was one of 51 finalists from over 4,000 entries. The show will be on view in D.C. through Feb. 19, 2007.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017