Congrats to Amber Kappes, recent UT-Permian Basin grad and the only Texas finalist in last year’s Outwin Boochever Portrait Competitionat the National Portrait Gallery!! Kappes’ painting, Shaela and Elliott, was one of 51 finalists from over 4,000 entries. The show will be on view in D.C. through Feb. 19, 2007.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016