Diane Shamash, public art consultant for the Buffalo Bayou Partnership, died of cancer at her home in Brooklyn earlier this month. Shamash had collaborated with Aurora Picture Show on the Floating Cinema project this past June. Click here for her obit in the NYT.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017