So it turns out that the marital/working relationship of Peter and Frances Marzio (director and curator at the MFAH, respectively) isn’t as rare as one might think (or as was suggested in the news, below). Writes a GT reader: “Offhand I can cite the marriage ofAnne d’Harnoncourt, director of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and Joseph Rishel, head of that institution’s department of European Art. Closer to home, Kimberley and Ken Tomio are director and curator respectively at the Tyler Museum of Art.” Well, there ya go.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017