We certainly enjoy a good presidential portrait from time to time, and now there’s a dandy of George Washington (“One?”) on view at the MFAH for a spell. So go on over there and get inspired by this whole of-by-for the people experiment we’re living in!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017