We certainly enjoy a good presidential portrait from time to time, and now there’s a dandy of George Washington (“One?”) on view at the MFAH for a spell. So go on over there and get inspired by this whole of-by-for the people experiment we’re living in!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017