Houston folk artist Henry Ray Clark (aka “Magnificent Pretty Boy”) died July 29 from a gunshot wound he sustained during a July 13 break-in of his home. A previously planned exhibition this November at the Galveston Art Center will now include momentos from Clark’s life, in addition to his drawings.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016