The MFAH is also in the local news today with a big old picture of Frances Marzio, curator of antiquities and wife of the museum’s director. We’re pretty sure this is the only example of such close family ties at high levels of staff at an American museum. Email us if we’re wrong.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017