Or at least show up: there’s a town hall meeting on the city of Houston’s arts program (CACHH, the MAC and the Civic Art Committee are combining, if you haven’t heard). May 1 or May 2, 6 – 8 PM at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Room 307. Frankly, we’re skeptical that anything good (or at the very least, efficient) can come out it. But, you know, hope springs eternal.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017