Kudos to Austin for publishing a nice brochure of the city’s art collection (which some other Texas cities have notably failed to do). Unfortunately, TKO Advertising‘s design, which is colorful and pretty and has nice maps, has very few pictures of the art itself. We know, we know: limited budgets, lots of information, blah blah blah.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017