OK, we’ve been less than kind to “urban” car brand Scion and their hamfisted, free-CD-and-iPod-sock youth marketing, but they’ve loaned a couple of cars to Aurora Picture Show as “mobile microcinemas,” which are actually cool (and even better than the porn wesaw blazing inside a white Hummer limo we were driving alonside on the highway one night). So applause, Scion.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017