So howcome the Judd Foundation is selling a bunch of his stuff at Christie’s rather than letting some Texas museumsbuy a few things?? Marianne Stockebrand, Chinati director, has resigned as lifetime trustee from the Foundation over the flap. We reckon Barbara Hunt, the Foundation’s new director, needs the do-re-mi to spiff up Judd’s old New York apartment. And get a website.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017