So howcome the Judd Foundation is selling a bunch of his stuff at Christie’s rather than letting some Texas museumsbuy a few things?? Marianne Stockebrand, Chinati director, has resigned as lifetime trustee from the Foundation over the flap. We reckon Barbara Hunt, the Foundation’s new director, needs the do-re-mi to spiff up Judd’s old New York apartment. And get a website.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017