There’s a one-night-only show at Red Ten Studios in San Marcos this Thursday called Men and their Work, and featuring art by a bunch of handsome whippersnappers we’ve never heard of. Could be good fun, and we like the play on the similarly-named Austin institution. No website or phone number, but if you show up at 1000 River Road, Suite F, you should be there.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017