Check out our big brush with greatness on the blog for the Whitney Biennial! Participating in this brilliant curatorial experiment in these our days of digital dialogue is a real thrill. Philippe should scrap this whole “curating” thing and just be the genius artist he is.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017