Check out our big brush with greatness on the blog for the Whitney Biennial! Participating in this brilliant curatorial experiment in these our days of digital dialogue is a real thrill. Philippe should scrap this whole “curating” thing and just be the genius artist he is.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017