The budding Fl!ght Gallery, no. 18 in the Blue Star silos, has shows this fall from Nancy McGalliard, Justin Parr and a live-action graffiti group. Eve of Destruction will see any unsold paintings destroyed at the end of the night (begging the question of their value in the first place, but hey, if department stores can do it, why can’t we?). Here are photos from Siloween, their annual Halloween party.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010