The budding Fl!ght Gallery, no. 18 in the Blue Star silos, has shows this fall from Nancy McGalliard, Justin Parr and a live-action graffiti group. Eve of Destruction will see any unsold paintings destroyed at the end of the night (begging the question of their value in the first place, but hey, if department stores can do it, why can’t we?). Here are photos from Siloween, their annual Halloween party.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017