The budding Fl!ght Gallery, no. 18 in the Blue Star silos, has shows this fall from Nancy McGalliard, Justin Parr and a live-action graffiti group. Eve of Destruction will see any unsold paintings destroyed at the end of the night (begging the question of their value in the first place, but hey, if department stores can do it, why can’t we?). Here are photos from Siloween, their annual Halloween party.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016