The budding Fl!ght Gallery, no. 18 in the Blue Star silos, has shows this fall from Nancy McGalliard, Justin Parr and a live-action graffiti group. Eve of Destruction will see any unsold paintings destroyed at the end of the night (begging the question of their value in the first place, but hey, if department stores can do it, why can’t we?). Here are photos from Siloween, their annual Halloween party.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017