This Saturday, May 21, the Blue Star Contemporary Art Center is taking a busload of happy art people to the rockin’ gulf coast town of Rockport to see all the art there, including Jesus Moroles’ complex and the Rick Hunter Photogallery. Rock out!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017