Well, he’s been threatening for years, and now he’s done it: Dallas’ David Quadrini, founder of Angstrom Gallery, is opening a space in Los Angeles. Called Q.E.D., the new gallery is a collaboration between Quadrini and Elizabeth Dee Gallery. Their first show? Erick Swenson, opening May 28. They don’t have a website, so call (310) 204-3334 for the full poop. Go David!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017