The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston is hosting contemporary films from Mexico June 3 – June 5. Look for a wide range of themes, from a documentary about the Mexican artist Gabriel Orozco to the celebrated Y tu mamá también. And if you’ve never ventured to the Brown Auditorium, you should check out all the great films this program brings to town!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017