We are very saddened to report that Dallas artist Scott Baber died April 21, 2005 from complications from cancer. Many will remember his excellent series of paintings that formally explored images of his own cancer cells. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to EASL ( the Emergency Artist Support League).
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017