We are very saddened to report that Dallas artist Scott Baber died April 21, 2005 from complications from cancer. Many will remember his excellent series of paintings that formally explored images of his own cancer cells. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to EASL ( the Emergency Artist Support League).
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017