The Texas-French Alliance is gearing up for Lyon via Houston this April 21-29! This is the first half of a cultural interchange between Houston- and Lyon-based artists and arts organizations (the second half being next year, when the Texans go to France!) There’s a big ol’ week of French Fun planned, so embrace your inner Small Portion Eater and get on out there!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017