The Texas-French Alliance is gearing up for Lyon via Houston this April 21-29! This is the first half of a cultural interchange between Houston- and Lyon-based artists and arts organizations (the second half being next year, when the Texans go to France!) There’s a big ol’ week of French Fun planned, so embrace your inner Small Portion Eater and get on out there!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017