The Austin Museum of Digital Art is 4 years old this month! This small organization hosts “Digital Showcases” of computer-generated art and music in Austin, featuring some of the biggest names on the Internet.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017