The Austin Museum of Digital Art is 4 years old this month! This small organization hosts “Digital Showcases” of computer-generated art and music in Austin, featuring some of the biggest names on the Internet.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017