Coinciding with next month’s Armory Show in NYC will be DiVA, whose organizers claim is the first art fair dedicated to digital and video art in the United States. Look for the technology at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Manhattan on March 11-13. Closer to home, Aurora Picture Show is hosting Media Archeology: Live Cinema this April 13-17, which “promised to be a spectacle of live film and video mixing…before live audiences” Awesome.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017