Cidnee Patrick Gallery, R.I.P. — the former Edith Baker Gallery in Dallas has bitten the dust, as it were, and is closing its doors for good. Rumors abound as to the reasons, but it’s a sad passing for a Dallas institution.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017