There’s a new artist-run space in Houston: Art Dust, formerly R.A.W. Space over by Commerce Street, is run by Jason Villegas. Teresa O’Connor’s fabulous shop Art Star (see below) will have a permanent home there. This weekend they open their first show, Lustfully Yours, featuring former R.A.W. Space co-director Aimee Jones.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017