Houston’s Lawndale Art Center is re-opening its doors after a big two year snazzing-up. Check out all the new fanciness at their grand opening Friday, February 4th, featuring shows from Betsy Odom and Kenneth James Beaseley, as well as the group show Long Division, curated by former Lawndale Director Eleanor Williams!!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017