Houston’s Lawndale Art Center is re-opening its doors after a big two year snazzing-up. Check out all the new fanciness at their grand opening Friday, February 4th, featuring shows from Betsy Odom and Kenneth James Beaseley, as well as the group show Long Division, curated by former Lawndale Director Eleanor Williams!!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017