Houston’s Lawndale Art Center is re-opening its doors after a big two year snazzing-up. Check out all the new fanciness at their grand opening Friday, February 4th, featuring shows from Betsy Odom and Kenneth James Beaseley, as well as the group show Long Division, curated by former Lawndale Director Eleanor Williams!!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016