The University of Texas Press is putting out some fabulous titles this spring — Terry Allen’s Dugout, Esther Pasztory’s Thinking With Things: Toward a New Vision of Art, which argues that art-making is primarily cognitive and only secondarily aesthetic, and Conversations with Texas Writers, to name a few.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017