Hamza Walker, the associate curator for the Renaissance Society at the University of Chicago, has been awarded the second Walter Hopps Award for Curatorial Achievement from the Menil Collection, a $15,000 biannual prize.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016