Hamza Walker, the associate curator for the Renaissance Society at the University of Chicago, has been awarded the second Walter Hopps Award for Curatorial Achievement from the Menil Collection, a $15,000 biannual prize.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016