Hamza Walker, the associate curator for the Renaissance Society at the University of Chicago, has been awarded the second Walter Hopps Award for Curatorial Achievement from the Menil Collection, a $15,000 biannual prize.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016