Our friend, the gifted Dallas artist Scott Barber is facing a bone marrow transplant for Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Visit this website, where you can get a fabulous and inexpensive print by Barber, the proceeds of which will go to help defray his medical costs.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010