Our friend, the gifted Dallas artist Scott Barber is facing a bone marrow transplant for Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Visit this website, where you can get a fabulous and inexpensive print by Barber, the proceeds of which will go to help defray his medical costs.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016