Our friend, the gifted Dallas artist Scott Barber is facing a bone marrow transplant for Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Visit this website, where you can get a fabulous and inexpensive print by Barber, the proceeds of which will go to help defray his medical costs.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010