The Menil Collection has a nice program in which artists choose their favorite works from the collection and talk about them. This past week, Laura Lark talked about Paul Klee’s Gaze of Silence. Next up is Arthur Turner, on November 7. An illuminating way to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017