The Menil Collection has a nice program in which artists choose their favorite works from the collection and talk about them. This past week, Laura Lark talked about Paul Klee’s Gaze of Silence. Next up is Arthur Turner, on November 7. An illuminating way to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010