The Menil Collection has a nice program in which artists choose their favorite works from the collection and talk about them. This past week, Laura Lark talked about Paul Klee’s Gaze of Silence. Next up is Arthur Turner, on November 7. An illuminating way to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016