The Menil Collection has a nice program in which artists choose their favorite works from the collection and talk about them. This past week, Laura Lark talked about Paul Klee’s Gaze of Silence. Next up is Arthur Turner, on November 7. An illuminating way to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010