The Menil Collection has a nice program in which artists choose their favorite works from the collection and talk about them. This past week, Laura Lark talked about Paul Klee’s Gaze of Silence. Next up is Arthur Turner, on November 7. An illuminating way to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016