The fall begins, and we’ll all get to see each other again after the long dearth of art activity (mostly) during the summer! Look for our Fall Preview next week, and don’t forget Houston’s Downtown Stomp Around, September 16th!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017