The fall begins, and we’ll all get to see each other again after the long dearth of art activity (mostly) during the summer! Look for our Fall Preview next week, and don’t forget Houston’s Downtown Stomp Around, September 16th!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017