The fall begins, and we’ll all get to see each other again after the long dearth of art activity (mostly) during the summer! Look for our Fall Preview next week, and don’t forget Houston’s Downtown Stomp Around, September 16th!
also by Rainey Knudson
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016