The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston may be the first Texas art museum to have its website in both English and Spanish, but the Fort Worth Modern has one-upped its Houston cousin with gallery tours conducted in Spanish, given the first Sunday of every month. Va le!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017