The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston may be the first Texas art museum to have its website in both English and Spanish, but the Fort Worth Modern has one-upped its Houston cousin with gallery tours conducted in Spanish, given the first Sunday of every month. Va le!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017