The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston may be the first Texas art museum to have its website in both English and Spanish, but the Fort Worth Modern has one-upped its Houston cousin with gallery tours conducted in Spanish, given the first Sunday of every month. Va le!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016