Houston-based painter Lynn Randolph’s 2004 work Coronation of Saint George has been selected as the cover art for the September 13th issue of The Nation. The original work will be included in the show Democracy In America: Political Satire Then and Now at Arizona State University Art Museum, through November 19.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017