Houston-based painter Lynn Randolph’s 2004 work Coronation of Saint George has been selected as the cover art for the September 13th issue of The Nation. The original work will be included in the show Democracy In America: Political Satire Then and Now at Arizona State University Art Museum, through November 19.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010