Houston-based painter Lynn Randolph’s 2004 work Coronation of Saint George has been selected as the cover art for the September 13th issue of The Nation. The original work will be included in the show Democracy In America: Political Satire Then and Now at Arizona State University Art Museum, through November 19.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017