Houston-based painter Lynn Randolph’s 2004 work Coronation of Saint George has been selected as the cover art for the September 13th issue of The Nation. The original work will be included in the show Democracy In America: Political Satire Then and Now at Arizona State University Art Museum, through November 19.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010