This fall a number of Houston-based arts organizations (including Glasstire) are participating in a voting-exhortation projected called The Voting Machine. Look for programming throughout September and October aimed at getting the vote out and discovering more about our democracy.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017