This fall a number of Houston-based arts organizations (including Glasstire) are participating in a voting-exhortation projected called The Voting Machine. Look for programming throughout September and October aimed at getting the vote out and discovering more about our democracy.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016