This fall a number of Houston-based arts organizations (including Glasstire) are participating in a voting-exhortation projected called The Voting Machine. Look for programming throughout September and October aimed at getting the vote out and discovering more about our democracy.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017