According to a study by Americans for the Arts, Texas ranks No. 3 among the 50 states for the number of arts-related businesses, institutions and organizations. Texas has 43,190 museums, symphonies, theaters, galleries, architecture firms and advertising companies, behind California’s 89,719 and New York’s 45,671.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017