For those who haven’t yet seen the Lubbock-based Wheeler Brothers, this summer affords two opportunities: their annual Ulterior Motifs show, a big group throwdown held in Lubbock every April, has got new life at the Amarillo Museum of Art as of July 9. And they’ll be at Sala Diaz in San Antonio for Contemporary Art Month, opening July 16. Fun, fun, fun!!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017