New York art dealer Lawrence Markey will be moving his gallery to San Antonio. After dealing in Manhattan since 1984, Markey will close the NY space in June and will be relocating to Texas soon after. No news on the SA location yet.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017