Legendary independent filmmaker John Waters will come to Austin on Thursday, May 20 to deliver a monologue entitled World of Trash. The event will feature a Q+A following the lecture and is presented by the Austin Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Waters will release his new film A Dirty Shame this summer and his show of photography John Waters: Change of Life runs through May 2nd at the New Museum in NYC.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017