Legendary independent filmmaker John Waters will come to Austin on Thursday, May 20 to deliver a monologue entitled World of Trash. The event will feature a Q+A following the lecture and is presented by the Austin Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Waters will release his new film A Dirty Shame this summer and his show of photography John Waters: Change of Life runs through May 2nd at the New Museum in NYC.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017