Only one more week for your shot to be on a billboard… Lawndale Art Center is seeking proposals from artists anywhere in Texas for a Houston museum district billboard to be displayed summer and fall 2004. And they want something good. Visit their site for the details.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017