Donna De Cesare, assistant professor of photojournalism at UT Austin, has contributed work to an exhibit organized by the United Nations addressing violence in Columbia. De Cesare’s twelve photo series depicts children in armed conflicts and forces of peace. The exhibit Columbia: Images and Realities will travel to Geneva, Switzerland and New York over the next few months and will include a catalogue.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017