Terry Allen, whose Dugout installation has transformed Gerald Peters Gallery and the Austin Museum of Art into big, grand, turgid installations movingly encompassing just about everything in the human experience, is showing all over Los Angeles: LA Louver Gallery, Santa Monica Museum of Art, and LACMA are all on the Allen wagon right now. Allen’s getting some press out there, too, big time. He rocks.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017