Houston’s cluster of galleries on Colquitt St. (a.k.a. “Gallery Row”) seems to be growing. There’s a new stretch of spaces on Richmond, just east of Colquitt, that look good. Sicardi and McClain have been in their nice digs for a while now, and the new photography space DeSantos has a lovely building as well. Finally, we’ll all be able to get to ArtScan and Rudolph Projects without fighting to get over the Main St. bridge, as they’re moving to an older building on Richmond to be renovated and open this May.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017