Houston’s cluster of galleries on Colquitt St. (a.k.a. “Gallery Row”) seems to be growing. There’s a new stretch of spaces on Richmond, just east of Colquitt, that look good. Sicardi and McClain have been in their nice digs for a while now, and the new photography space DeSantos has a lovely building as well. Finally, we’ll all be able to get to ArtScan and Rudolph Projects without fighting to get over the Main St. bridge, as they’re moving to an older building on Richmond to be renovated and open this May.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010