Here’s something cool: two guys in Denton have come up with an idea for getting young whippersnappers to think about collecting art: Art Prostitute is a quarterly magazine that includes original posters in every issue, along with interviews with the featured artists/designers/illustrators. Says Mark Searcy, who founded AP with fellow UNT graphic design grad Brian Gibb, “Art Prostitute features people who are young, fresh, just coming out of school… their work is fun and still affordable.” Nice!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017