Austin artists Teresa Hubbard and Alexander Birchler premier their film House with Pool in a solo exhibit at the Museum fur Gegenwartskunst Basel in Switzerland through April 18. A 1950s Modernist home in Austin provides the setting and the basic structure of the film, in which architectural spaces and interweaving physical and mental spaces are exploited for their narrative potential. Texas audiences will have an opportunity to view this work at Arthouse sometime in 2005.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017