The President has requested $18 million in additoinal funding for the National Endowment for the Arts, the largest increase since 1984. The moolah will go to fund something called American Masterpieces: Three Centuries of Artistic Genius. We’ll take it.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016