The President has requested $18 million in additoinal funding for the National Endowment for the Arts, the largest increase since 1984. The moolah will go to fund something called American Masterpieces: Three Centuries of Artistic Genius. We’ll take it.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017