The President has requested $18 million in additoinal funding for the National Endowment for the Arts, the largest increase since 1984. The moolah will go to fund something called American Masterpieces: Three Centuries of Artistic Genius. We’ll take it.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010