The President has requested $18 million in additoinal funding for the National Endowment for the Arts, the largest increase since 1984. The moolah will go to fund something called American Masterpieces: Three Centuries of Artistic Genius. We’ll take it.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017