New York artist Banks Violette places the new Robert Smithson book Learning from New Jersey and Elsewhere in his Top 10 in the January issue of ArtForum. The book was written by Austin writer Ann Reynolds and has been moving through the art world with amazing critical success, proving that Smithson and Texas just might outlive us all.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017